
The Big Book Of Jazz
PDF | 312 pages | 67.55 mb
PDF | 312 pages | 67.55 mb
75 of the world's greatest jazz classics, including: Autumn Leaves * Bewitched * Birdland * Cherokee * A Fine Romance * Flying Home * Have You Met Miss Jones * Honeysuckle Rose * How High The Moon * (I Can Recall) Spain * I've Got You Under My Skin * Jelly Roll Blues * Lullaby Of Birdland * Morning Dance * A Night In Tunisia * A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square * Route 66 * Take The 'A' Train * and more.
1 comments:
Hello!
I've noticed that you are sending a lot of traffic to paidpaste.com which has changed owners, the content your users are looking for is therefor sadly unavailable. Despite this I'm glad to announce that the new version is currently in beta and that I'd like to invite you to join my special group of publishers to be given a much better deal than you had with the previous owners.
Please contact me on info [-AT-] paidpaste.com!
Post a Comment