The glory of Gershwin
IMP | August 1, 1995 | English | PDF | 78 pages | 12.6 MB
This British import presents songs from the pop star-laden tribute to the great Gershwin brothers. The familiar Gershwin arrangements guarantee instant appeal to pop music fans of all ages.
Titles include: Summertime
* Nice Work If You Can Get It
* They Can't Take That Away from Me
* Someone to Watch Over Me
* Love Is Here to Stay
* I've Got a Crush on You
* But Not for Me
* The Man I Love
* Embraceable You
* I Got Rhythm
* Rhapsody in Blue and more.
Titles include: Summertime
* Nice Work If You Can Get It
* They Can't Take That Away from Me
* Someone to Watch Over Me
* Love Is Here to Stay
* I've Got a Crush on You
* But Not for Me
* The Man I Love
* Embraceable You
* I Got Rhythm
* Rhapsody in Blue and more.


0 comments:
Post a Comment