The file is broken. Should be 36.7 MB but is truncated at 25.4 MB on at Uploading.com.Thanks for your great and resourceful site, btw. :)
25.4 MB --- rar file pass: themusicianslibrary36.7 MB --- pdf file
Sorry, my mistake. I got a CRC error the first time for some reason (I must have entered the password incorrectly).
The link's broken. If anyone finds a recent link, could you please email it to me?jacob@schembri.com.au
Please email it to me too!clara-k@live.com
5 comments:
The file is broken. Should be 36.7 MB but is truncated at 25.4 MB on at Uploading.com.
Thanks for your great and resourceful site, btw. :)
25.4 MB --- rar file
pass: themusicianslibrary
36.7 MB --- pdf file
Sorry, my mistake. I got a CRC error the first time for some reason (I must have entered the password incorrectly).
The link's broken.
If anyone finds a recent link, could you please email it to me?
jacob@schembri.com.au
Please email it to me too!
clara-k@live.com
Post a Comment