Any chance that you could post this on rapidshare or split up the file into a couple of rar files? I can never download the full file on uploading.com. It always craps out before it fully downloads. Thanks!
no existen los link, traten de subirlos otra vez, por favor y si es posible por mediafire o megaupload, no dejen de administra este blogs, es un joya, cuidenlo.
11 comments:
Any chance that you could post this on rapidshare or split up the file into a couple of rar files? I can never download the full file on uploading.com. It always craps out before it fully downloads. Thanks!
can you plz upload this file on rapidshare or split up the file.
I realy need this collection but I can't get it:(
I'm the first "Anonymous" comment and not the second. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having this issue.
I'm the second "Anonymous":D.I still have problem.I tried dl this pack several times but always it fails:(
Yep, I'm having the same problem it freezes right before the download and says Loading... If you can re-up that would be great! ;)
I've downloaded the files, but WinRar is asking me for a password to extract them, what about it? something about the encrypted file.
thanks.
link is dead can u plz reupload?
link unvaible
El link esta innavilitado...
Tu página es Exelente!!!
plz reupload ?
no existen los link, traten de subirlos otra vez, por favor y si es posible por mediafire o megaupload, no dejen de administra este blogs, es un joya, cuidenlo.
gracias.
Post a Comment